• Español
  • English
  • Português
  • EDIFICIO PLAZA SAN MARTIN

    Plaza San Martín Building is an icon of Buenos Aires city. Located in one of the most historical and desirable area of the city, this emblematic Class A office building has been the home to some of the biggest – Fortune 500 companies in Argentina since its completion in 1989.
    Plaza San Martín Building is comprised of eleven office floors, totaling 32.833 square meters (353.411 SF) of gross area, of which 20.578 square meters (221.500 SF) are net leasable office and retail area. It includes two main spacious lobbies and a large dazzling indoor garden.
    RAGHSA is the owner of 77% of the building, including a total of 16.490 square meters (177.497 SF) of net leasable office area and 143 parking spaces. American Express owns the remaining share of the building (23%), which consists of three office floors, one retail area and 51 parking spaces.
    Plaza San Martín Building was designed by the celebrated Mario Roberto Alvarez y Asociados studio, while the experienced R. Iannuzzi G. Colombo Architects oversaw the project management. Almost 30 years after its construction, USD 8 million was invested for a full renovation, which was finished in 2018.

    Project: Estudio Mario Roberto Álvarez y Asoc.
    Project Management: R. Iannuzzi G. Colombo Arquitectos
    Total Area: 353.411 SF/ 32.833 m2
    Net leasable office area: 177.497 SF/ 16.490 m2
    Garage units: 143
    Building for rent
    End of construction: 1989